Recipe by Catnip46
This is a microwave recipe but could also be made on top of the stove. Easy and delicious served over rice or noodles.
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb chicken liver
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons parsley, snipped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bacon and onions in 2-quart casserole. Cover. Microwave on high until bacon is crisp and onion is tender, 3-6 minute.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Microwave at medium-high (70%) until chicken livers are firm and tender and sauce is thickened, 17-22 min., stirring once or twice.
- Serve over rice or noodles.