1/1 Photo of Chicken Liver Vol-Au-Vents
Pastry shells filled with delicious chicken livers. Easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake the pastry according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, melt the butter in a skillet. Add the chicken livers and saute gently for 3 to 4 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove from the skillet.
- 3Add the onion to the skillet and saute until softened.
- 4Add the mushrooms and saute for 1 to 2 minutes.
- 5Stir in the flour, then the broth. Simmer, stirring, for about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the chicken livers.
- 6Remove the "lids" from the pastry shells and spoon the filling into the shells.
- 7Sprinkle with the cheese.
- 8Replace the lids and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Liver Vol-Au-Vents
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.1
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 271.7 mg
- Sodium 442.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 17.2 g