Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This makes for a very different, yummy omelet.
- 1⁄2 lb chicken liver
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chpd.
- 1⁄2 cup canned sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cut livers into pieces.
- In medium skillet, in hot butter, saute' onions until soft; add livers and saute' about 5 minutes.
- Blend in mushrooms and flour; sprinkle with salt and pepper; add 1/3 c.
- water and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Fills 2 omelets.
- 4 servings.