- 453.59 g chicken liver, parboiled for 5 minutes
- 2 slice white bread, torn into crumbs
- 2 eggs, separated
- 59.14 ml soft butter
- 9.85 ml chopped onions
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley
- 7.39 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml flour
- 946.36 ml beef stock
- 4.92 ml parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop parboiled chicken livers very fine.
- Combine with bread, egg yolks, butter, parsley, salt, pepper, and flour.
- Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into meat mixture.
- Shape into 1 1/2 inch meatballs.
- Drop them into gently boiling stock.
- Simmer 6-8 minutes.
- Add additional parsley to stock for garnish.