Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was posted for my Isabella Martini on her barkday! SHE LOVES THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Servings depend on how big you cut them for the pups!
- Combine flour and cornmeal.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg with the oil; add broth and parsley, mixing well.
- Slowly stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mixing well. Add the chicken livers and mix well.
- Turn out onto a floured work surface and knead for 3 to 5 minutes. Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness and cut into desired shapes.
- Bake at 400 F (205*C) for 15 minutes or until nicely browned. Cool completely on wire racks. Store in refrigerator.