Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
It's easy and an authentic classic This recipe was given to me by duonyte in paragraph form when she responded to my question about cooking chicken livers. All I did was put her info in the form of a recipe, .
- To Prepare Roux:.
- 4 Tbs Butter melted.
- 4 Tbs four wisp in until it's cooked a bit light brown.
- Add 0 or 1 or 2 cup of milk (Depending if broth added).
- Add 0 or 1 or 2 cups of broth (Depending if milk added).
- Set Roux aside.
- To prepare livers:.
- Saute Livers in 2 Tbs of Butter.
- When livers are almost cooked add chopped onion and mushrooms.
- Add Roux.
- May be served over mashed potatoes, pasta, or rice.