This is a nice and simple meal. Perfect for guests or family. Feel free to adjust all ingredients to personal taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ronzoni linguine (it really is the best for the price!)
- 2 cups diced mushrooms, your preference
- 6 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, salted and peppered on both sides
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 leek
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 bay leaf
- fresh ground pepper
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup cream
- parmesan cheese (to garnish)
- 1Bring five quarts water to a boil and add one tbsp salt.
- 2Add pasta and cook until just al dente, about ten minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, add olive oil to large sauté pan at medium heat.
- 4Add butter to melt.
- 5Add mushrooms, garlic and leeks and saute until soft.
- 6Add chicken thighs.
- 7Add wine and sherry, let thighs simmer for a few minutes and then turn over.
- 8Add milk and cream, bay leaf, red pepper flakes, parsley, salt and ground pepper.
- 9Simmer and let sauce reduce for about ten minutes.
- 10Turn chicken over one more time.
- 11Taste sauce and add sherry, salt, pepper etc. to your taste.
- 12After sauce is reduced and chicken is cooked through, serve over a scoop of noodles on each plate. One thigh per plate.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Linguine With Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 683.6
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 122.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 28.0 g