Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
You will need 1 small barbecued chicken for this recipe.
- 350 g dried mini penne rigate
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 small red chilies, deseeded, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken (see tip)
- 1 teaspoon finely-grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chilli, garlic and green onions. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Reduce heat to low. Add chicken, lime rind, juice and pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat. Add coriander. Toss to combine. Serve.