Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons thyme
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons dry parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons onion salt
- 2 tablespoons instant chicken bouillon (or 4 cubes, mashed)
- 1 package lipton tomato cup-a-soup instant tomato soup mix
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Pulverize for 3-4 minutes or rub through a fine strainer.
- Store in an air tight container.
- To Use: Mix 1 oz with 1 cup flour for coating chicken.
- Deep fry or bake in oven as you would with other coated chicken.
Really yummy. I didn't change a thing. My son and husband had eaten fast food earlier in the day, so they weren't hungry when I cooked dinner. They discovered this chicken about 10PM and I hear all this "mmmmm", "man", etc., coming from the kitchen. I go to see what's going on, and they are devouring it. Definitely a keeper.
This is excellent! The spice mixture might even be a little better than the Colonel's!! I used a bit more than 1 ounce, we love spicy. Then I dipped the chicken pieces in milk before the flour-spice mix. I fried it the old fashioned way in an iron skillet. VERY good!!
It was good i also mixed it with seasoned bread crumbs in stead of flour and baked the chicken this was good. Did the same with pork chops and same results.