Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 6 -8 lean pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken and rice soup
- Dredge pork chops in mixture of flour, salt,and garlic powder.
- Brown in oil in large skillet.
- Place browned pork chops in CrockPot.
- Add can of soup.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- (High: 3 1/2 hours).
Was very simple and tasty but maybe next time I'll try more soup? Will try again!
Simple and tasty, picky daughter loved it. Will make again.