Recipe by Stephen Shafer
I got this from the side of a stuffing box mix, tried it for dinner one day and ate the leftovers the next. Thought you might like it.
Top Review by ally525573
This is really easy and good!I made it with two boxes of Stove Top.I used a can of French Style geen beans.I also used two cans of canned chicken.That is one of my favorite shortcuts.I used the healthier cream soup and fat free milk.I added some frozen corn and a can also added more cheese.I think that this turned out really good.Next time, I might try some other things that I like in it.Thanks for a new favorite!
- 1 (10 ounce) packageherb seasoned cubed seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken, Cut Up
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (9 ounce) package cut green beans
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix stuffing, butter and broth.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x13x2-inch baking pan and spread evenly.
- In another bowl, mix chicken, soup, green beans and milk. Spread evenly over stuffing.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, uncover and sprinkle with cheese.
- Replace in oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- FOR A CHANGE… any of the following ingredients may be added to the recipe: cooked drained giblets, fresh or canned drained oysters, dried figs or apricots, green peppers, carrots, nuts, fresh apples, sautéed and drained pork sausage, fresh or canned sliced mushrooms or water chestnuts, pineapple chunks.
- Where liquid is called for in recipe you may substitute the liquid drained from any ingredient.