Stephen Shafer's Note:
I got this from the side of a stuffing box mix, tried it for dinner one day and ate the leftovers the next. Thought you might like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix stuffing, butter and broth.
- 2Pour mixture into a greased 9x13x2-inch baking pan and spread evenly.
- 3In another bowl, mix chicken, soup, green beans and milk. Spread evenly over stuffing.
- 4Cover and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven, uncover and sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Replace in oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- 7FOR A CHANGE… any of the following ingredients may be added to the recipe: cooked drained giblets, fresh or canned drained oysters, dried figs or apricots, green peppers, carrots, nuts, fresh apples, sautéed and drained pork sausage, fresh or canned sliced mushrooms or water chestnuts, pineapple chunks.
- 8Where liquid is called for in recipe you may substitute the liquid drained from any ingredient.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Lickin' Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 748.3
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 171.6 mg
- Sodium 2034.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 53.0 g