Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
Baked chicken in peanut butter/cornmeal coating. Found this in a cookbook at my dentist's office and it sounded interesting. Haven't tried it yet.
- Combine milk, peanut butter and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Combine flour, cornmeal and paprika.
- Melt butter in foil-lined 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Dip chicken in peanut butter mixture, then coat with flour mixture.
- Place chicken in single layer skin side up in melted butter.
- Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken and bake 20 minutes longer or until done.