Recipe by mailbelle
Baked chicken in peanut butter/cornmeal coating. Found this in a cookbook at my dentist's office and it sounded interesting. Haven't tried it yet.
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 6 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 6 chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk, peanut butter and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Combine flour, cornmeal and paprika.
- Melt butter in foil-lined 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Dip chicken in peanut butter mixture, then coat with flour mixture.
- Place chicken in single layer skin side up in melted butter.
- Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken and bake 20 minutes longer or until done.