1 hr 15 mins
Baked chicken in peanut butter/cornmeal coating. Found this in a cookbook at my dentist's office and it sounded interesting. Haven't tried it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk, peanut butter and salt. Mix until smooth.
- 2Combine flour, cornmeal and paprika.
- 3Melt butter in foil-lined 13x9x2 baking dish.
- 4Dip chicken in peanut butter mixture, then coat with flour mixture.
- 5Place chicken in single layer skin side up in melted butter.
- 6Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 7Turn chicken and bake 20 minutes longer or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Licken
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.1
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 569.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 21.1 g