Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Chicken Lettuce Wrap (4 Ww Points) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces low-fat cheese
- 1 1⁄2 ounces broiled chicken
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- 1 medium tomatoes
- spices or flavoring
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon & herb seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 high fiber crackers
- Set crackers and lettuce aside.
- Chop vegetables and combine with.
- remaining ingredients.
- Scoop mixture into center of lettuce.
- leaves and fold edges together.
- Serve with crackers on the side.
- WW Points: 4.
- Cal: 228 ; Fat: 8 ; Fiber: 4.
Lovely base recipe. I didn't serve crackers but did add a hot chopped bonnet pepper and served with Chipotle hot sauce on the side. I had a few pieces of artificial lobster ( about 6) that I added to thr half recipe I made. We LOVED it. I also added 1 tbsp of Lite Mayo just to keep the ingredients tighter together. Thanks for posting this lovely recipe that we enjoyed.