Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- sesame oil
- red leaf lettuce
- 2 cups finely shredded coleslaw mix (no dressing)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
- Reserve 1/4 C.
- Cut chicken diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
- Add chicken to the remaining sauce mixture in bowl, coat well.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove chicken from bowl; discard marinade.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add little sesame oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add half of chicken; cook 5 minutes or until done.
- Remove chicken from skillet, and set aside.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Put 2-3 devined lettuce leaves together; spread some reserved sauce mixture down the center; arrange some chicken slices coleslaw and green onions down center fold end up and roll up.
Delicious! Great blend of flavors -- a family favorite. Must add a sprig or two of cilantro!!