Recipe by MARIA MAC *
Easy to throw together and very tasty too. I always use chicken breast but you can use any chicken parts you like.
- 8 -12 chicken pieces (pick your favorites)
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling chicken broth
- 2⁄3 cup heated orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- grated lemon peel (one lemon)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub chicken with garlic cloves and season with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in a baking dish.
- Stir flour into melted butter in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and stir well.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and bake in a preheated 350 oven for one hour.