Prep 6 mins
Cook 25 mins
Giacomo loves it! It's one of his favourite. Recipe of aunt Marianna. Easy to prepare, great taste.
- 1 kg chicken breast
- 2 lemons, juice of (2 lemon from Amalfi coast)
- 2 (100 g) packages cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, as needed
- mediterranean herbs (Provence)
- Cut the chicken breast in small pieces,.
- put olive oil in a pan,.
- add the chicken in the pan,.
- brown the chicken for 15 min,.
- pour the lemon juice,.
- let it evaporate and.
- slowly add cream cheese mixing.
- After it has thickened,.
- place in serving dish and.
- sprinkle with the herbs.
Our low-carb household enjoyed this. I had more than 1kg chicken, so I added an extra 100 grams of cream cheese and used dried "Italian" herbs which I mixed in with the cheese. Tasty and INTENSE. I think that some brown rice on the side would've been just the ticket to cut the intesity, or perhaps a splash of cream to loosen the sauce a little. Very delicious, will do this again! Thanks Riccardo!