Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe was given to me by a friend of mine and I think you will really like it! Good, Fast and Easy!
- 14.79 ml butter
- 1419.54 ml chicken broth
- 1.23 ml ground pepper
- 4.92 ml coarse salt
- 453.59 g chicken, tender loins cut into 1 inch pieces
- 226.79 g orzo pasta
- 113.39 g crumbled feta cheese
- 59.14 ml coarsly chopped fresh dill
- 9.85 ml finely grated lemon zest
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 236.59 ml grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Bring broth, 3/4 cup water, butter, salt and pepper to a boil in a saucepan.
- In a 3 quart baking dish, combine chicken, orzo, feta, lemon zest, lemon juice, Pour broth over mixture and stir once to combine.
- Bake until orzo is tender and cooking liquid is creamy, about 40 minute Sprinkle parmesan on top and let stand 5 minutes before serving.