1/2 Photos of Chicken Legs With Honey and Rosemary
The chicken leg pieces are the whole leg- drumstick with the thigh attached, also known in Australia as chicken maryland pieces. Legs can be barbecued or cooked in the oven. A recipe from Canada's Ricardo in his cookbook "Ricardo Meals for every occassion" that I received from Katzen my cookbook swap partner.Thankyou Katzen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the barbecue (setting the burners to hig) or preheat oven to 400°F / 200°C with the rack in the middle position.
- 2For the BBQ -Place each chicken leg on a double sheet of foil.
- 3Top each chciken piece with some honey and a rosemary sprig. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Lift the edges of the sheets of foil and crimp them together to form a tightly sealed packet. Your chicken will have a double layer of foil.
- 5Grill until the chicken is cooked and the meat falls from the bone- approx 15 minutes per side.
- 6Oven Method -- Arrange the chicken (not wrapped in foil) on a baking sheet and cook for about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Legs With Honey and Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.7
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 138.6 mg
- Sodium 132.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: