1/2 Photos of Chicken Legs With Honey and Rosemary
The chicken leg pieces are the whole leg- drumstick with the thigh attached, also known in Australia as chicken maryland pieces. Legs can be barbecued or cooked in the oven. A recipe from Canada's Ricardo in his cookbook "Ricardo Meals for every occassion" that I received from Katzen my cookbook swap partner.Thankyou Katzen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the barbecue (setting the burners to hig) or preheat oven to 400°F / 200°C with the rack in the middle position.
- 2For the BBQ -Place each chicken leg on a double sheet of foil.
- 3Top each chciken piece with some honey and a rosemary sprig. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Lift the edges of the sheets of foil and crimp them together to form a tightly sealed packet. Your chicken will have a double layer of foil.
- 5Grill until the chicken is cooked and the meat falls from the bone- approx 15 minutes per side.
- 6Oven Method -- Arrange the chicken (not wrapped in foil) on a baking sheet and cook for about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Legs With Honey and Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.7
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 138.6 mg
- Sodium 132.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: