Generously seasoned crisp legs. Be sure to Visit the grilling forum http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewforum.zsp?f=42 for any help!
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a zip lock bag add chicken.
- Chill and marinade for 4 hours.
- Grill chicken on a well oiled grill until well browned on all sides, turning once, 30 to 40 minutes (meat near thigh bones should no longer be pink when tested with the tip of a knife).
- All grills are different temperatures.
- Take advantage of indirect heat --.
- If the chicken browns quickly finish over indirect heat.
- All grills have hot spots so watch and be sure to move the chicken to spots on the grill so not to burn and completely cook the chicken.
- As the time of the year makes grilling quicker or slower. So take care and watch and enjoy you food as it grills.
- Be sure to Visit the grilling forum http://www.food.com/bb/viewforum.zsp?f=42 for any help!