1/8 Photos of Chicken Legs Grilled
Generously seasoned crisp legs. Be sure to Visit the grilling forum http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewforum.zsp?f=42 for any help!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all marinade ingredients in a zip lock bag add chicken.
- 2Chill and marinade for 4 hours.
- 3Grill chicken on a well oiled grill until well browned on all sides, turning once, 30 to 40 minutes (meat near thigh bones should no longer be pink when tested with the tip of a knife).
- 5All grills are different temperatures.
- 6Take advantage of indirect heat --.
- 7If the chicken browns quickly finish over indirect heat.
- 8All grills have hot spots so watch and be sure to move the chicken to spots on the grill so not to burn and completely cook the chicken.
- 9As the time of the year makes grilling quicker or slower. So take care and watch and enjoy you food as it grills.
- 10Be sure to Visit the grilling forum http://www.food.com/bb/viewforum.zsp?f=42 for any help!
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Legs Grilled
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.9
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 178.6 mg
- Sodium 175.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 51.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: