1/4 Photos of Chicken Legs
1 hr 20 mins
Chicken legs Coated with Infused garlic, herb, honey and lemon oil. Baked in the oven to crisp sweet tenderness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh herb (rosemary, sage and lemon savory was what I used, go for your favorites)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 lemon, juice and zest
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degress.
- 2Infused oil:.
- 3in a pot simmer oil over with garlic and herbs for 5 minutes.
- 4Add honey, lemon juice and zest to melt and blend in simmer 5 more minutes.Cool 5 minutes.
- 6Place panko crumbs in a bowl.
- 7Lower the skin on legs.
- 8Dip the legs into the cooled oil right into the pan putting some herbs and garlic under the skin. Bringing the skin up over the infused oil. Then roll to coat the skin.
- 9Roll into the crumbs to coat.
- 10Place Skin side down on a rack that has been lightly coated with a non stick spray placed on a large sheet pan.
- 11Be sure to leave room so the heat can get to all sides.
- 12Bake for 60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Legs
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 865.6
- Calories from Fat 477
- Total Fat 53.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 277.2 mg
- Sodium 502.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 65.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: