Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
The perfect 'bring a plate' snack. Makes great finger food or snacks. You can also leave them whole for a yummy lunch.
- 200 g hummus
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 lavash bread
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 250 g shaved chicken breasts (from the deli)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Combine hummus, spices and juice in a bowl and mix well.
- Lay out lavash breads and spread an equal amount of hummus mixture over each.
- Sprinkle with combined fresh cilantro and green onions.
- Arrange shaved chicken evenly over the top and then sprinkle evenly with the cheese.
- Roll up lavash, from short side, Swiss roll style to enclose the filling.
- Wrap rolls in cling wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour or until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, remove cling wrap and slice rolls crossways into 2cm slices.
- Arrange decoratively on a platter and serve.