1/1 Photo of Chicken Lasagne Rolls
Something a little different. Great paired with a salad for a light meal. I cheat and buy roasted chicken from the store's deli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a large saucepan 2/3 full with salted water and a bit of oil and bring to boil.
- 2Add one noodle,wait 2 minutes,add another.Cook only a few at a time for 6-7 minutes each.
- 3Remove cooked noodles and rinse in cold water after each one comes out-allow to drain.
- 4Wash and slice mushrooms and slice chicken into thin strips.
- 5Melt 1/2 of the butter in a small skillet and sautee mushrooms and chicken. (At this point,since I cheat,I add my already cooked chicken right before the mushrooms are finished.).
- 6In a small saucepan,melt the rest of the butter and stir in flour and cook for one minute.
- 7Remove the pan from the heat and add the milk gradually,stirring well and returning the pan to the heat between additions,to thicken sauce.
- 8Beat the sauce well and cook for 3 minutes.
- 9Pour the sauce into the skillet with the chicken mixture and add 1/2 of the cheese.
- 10Mix well.
- 11Season to taste.
- 12Lay the lasagne noodles flat on a board and divide chicken mixture equally between them.
- 13Spread chicken mixture evenly over each noodle and roll up lengthwise jellyroll style.
- 14Put the rolls in an oven proof dish seam side down.
- 15Sprinkle with remaining cheese and broil under a pre-heated moderate broiler until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Lasagne Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.2
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 57.2 mg
- Sodium 99.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: