Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very good recipe.
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked, diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cooked and chopped coarsely
- 1 (6 ounce) package cream cheese
- 12 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix, prepared
- Micro celery and onion until soft.
- Add soups, milk, and salt; mix well.
- Add cream cheese and cottage cheese.
- Heat until melted and then add cut up chicken and broccoli.
- Line a 13x9 pan with 3 cooked noodles; Cover with 112 of chicken mixture; repeat.
- Cover with stove top stuffing.
- Bake for 350 for 30-35 minutes.