Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was printed with a cheese ad. Really easy comfort food. Kids love it!
Make and share this Chicken Lasagna Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 8 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 1⁄2 cups your favorite jarred spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together first 8 ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup of mozzarella for baking, set aside.
- Lay a large piece of plastic wrap on counter top.
- Lay noodles flat atop wrap, top each noodle with a layer of ricotta mixture and 1/4 cup chicken.
- Starting at one end, roll up one noodle at a time.
- Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce on bottom of a lightly greased baking dish.
- Lay rolls seam side down, cover with remaining spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Sorry! I actually took this recipe 2 years ago and was going through my own recipes and found this, thought you might like a review. This is totally awesome. We have made this quite a few times and every time we make it we are in ahhh! This is a keeper for many more years to come! Thanks for posting.