This was printed with a cheese ad. Really easy comfort food. Kids love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 8 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 1/2 cups your favorite jarred spaghetti sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Mix together first 8 ingredients, reserving 1/4 cup of mozzarella for baking, set aside.
- 3Lay a large piece of plastic wrap on counter top.
- 4Lay noodles flat atop wrap, top each noodle with a layer of ricotta mixture and 1/4 cup chicken.
- 5Starting at one end, roll up one noodle at a time.
- 6Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce on bottom of a lightly greased baking dish.
- 7Lay rolls seam side down, cover with remaining spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Lasagna Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.6
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 194.3 mg
- Sodium 1502.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 54.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked lasagna noodles