Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb cottage cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, Grated
- 9 lasagna noodles, Oven ready
Chicken Meat Sauce
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix cottage cheese, beaten eggs and parmesan cheese. Spread < of the meat sauce in the bottom of a 9X13 pan and top with 3 noodles.
- Top with sauce, = of the cottage cheese mixture and 1/3 of the mozzarella.
- Repeat with 3 more noodles, sauce and cheeses.
- Finish with 3 noodles and the remaining sauce and mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until noodles are tender and the cheese has melted.
- In a large non-stick skillet, stir cook ground chicken, onion, garlic , basil, oregano and salt until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Leftover sauce can be frozen and reheated in the microwave. .