1 hr 25 mins
One of my sister's student's made this for her at Christmas. Everyone in our family loved-including the kids. We have already made it again. When I did, I doubled the receipe and put it in a 13X9 pan. I also used lower fat ingredients where I could and deleted the mayonnaise altogether (I do not like mayonnaise). The Lasagne was just as good as the first time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 dried lasagna noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8oz)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (4oz)
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- 2Drain spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
- 3Combine spinach, chopped chicken, and next 11 ingredients in a large bowl, set aside.
- 4Arrange 3 noodles in a greased 11 X 7 inch baking dish.
- 5Spread half of chicken mixture over noodles.
- 6Repeat with remaining noodles and chicken mixture.
- 7Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 8Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 9Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
- 10yield 6 servings.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Lasagna Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 592.4
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 110.1 mg
- Sodium 1366.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 35.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: