Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One of my sister's student's made this for her at Christmas. Everyone in our family loved-including the kids. We have already made it again. When I did, I doubled the receipe and put it in a 13X9 pan. I also used lower fat ingredients where I could and deleted the mayonnaise altogether (I do not like mayonnaise). The Lasagne was just as good as the first time.
- 6 dried lasagna noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) packagechopped spinach, thawed
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8oz)
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (4oz)
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Drain spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
- Combine spinach, chopped chicken, and next 11 ingredients in a large bowl, set aside.
- Arrange 3 noodles in a greased 11 X 7 inch baking dish.
- Spread half of chicken mixture over noodles.
- Repeat with remaining noodles and chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
- yield 6 servings.