Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 55 mins
One of my sister's student's made this for her at Christmas. Everyone in our family loved-including the kids. We have already made it again. When I did, I doubled the receipe and put it in a 13X9 pan. I also used lower fat ingredients where I could and deleted the mayonnaise altogether (I do not like mayonnaise). The Lasagne was just as good as the first time.
- 6 dried lasagna noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) packagechopped spinach, thawed
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8oz)
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (4oz)
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Drain spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
- Combine spinach, chopped chicken, and next 11 ingredients in a large bowl, set aside.
- Arrange 3 noodles in a greased 11 X 7 inch baking dish.
- Spread half of chicken mixture over noodles.
- Repeat with remaining noodles and chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
- yield 6 servings.
This was soooo rich and soooo good! The SO loved it too, and I made it with lowfat/fatfree ingredients wherever I could. I will definitely make this again, and probably eliminate the mayo (even though I used fatfree) next time.
My family really liked this dish. It was very easy to make. This dish is very rich but delicious. I will make it again
Absolutely fantastic !! We had made Garlic Roasted Chicken last night, and used the leftovers to make your recipe. AWESOME !!!! The garlic flavor in the chicken added a great touch to this dish-simple to make, and terrific flavor. Texture, moisture, taste and overall simplicity of this dish ensures it's place in my cookbook-I'll be making this many times in the future. THANK YOU !!!!!!!!! Teresa