Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Here is a great recipe I got from my friend. Very yummy too!
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2⁄3 cup boiling water
- 3 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- Combine the cottage cheese and the cream cheese. In another bowl, combine the soup, broccoli, celery, onion, milk, and seasoning. Place 2 noodles in a greased 11 x 7 pan. Top with 1/2 of the cheese mixture, 1/3 cup of the broccoli mixture and repeat the layers.Ending with the chicken and cheese. Pour boiling water around the edges of the noodles, Cover and bake 350 degrees for 60 to 65 minutes. Leave covered after baking and let stand another 15 minutes before you serve.