Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great, easy to make casserole that everyone will enjoy!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 6 ounces skim milk
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 5 ounces lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2⁄3 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Combine soup, evaporated milk, seasoned salt, parsley and 1/4 teaspoon oregano.
- Add chicken.
- Layer half of the noodles in a buttered 2-quart oblong pan.
- Add half of the soup mixture and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Combine parmesan cheese, sesame seeds and 1/2 teaspoon oregano.
- Sprinkle on top.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake, uncovered in over preheated to 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Serves 6-8.