Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of my all time favorite Pampered Chef recipes. It is out of their Celebrate cookbook...of course I altered it some but it's still close to the original. I often times do not put the chopped red pepper in and I usually use 2 c of mozzarella and 1 c of cheddar. I have posted the ingredients as to the original recipe.
- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (12oz)
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves, packed (about 4 oz)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to directions on package. I prefer to use Barilla noodles that do not need to be cooked first.
- In a small bowl, combine alfredo sauce, milk and oregano and mix until blended; set aside.
- Mix chopped chicken, artichokes, red bell pepper and onion. Press garlic over bowl, add cheeses and mix well.
- To assemble, spread 2/3 c of alfredo sauce in the bottom of a 13x9 pan. top with half the noodles, overlapping if need to to make fit. Layer half of the spinach over the noodles and then half of the chicken mixture. Repeat starting with half the remainder of the sauce and ending with the remainder of the sauce.
- Cover with foil, bake 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes before serving.