Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is so good.
Make and share this Chicken Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 44.37 ml butter
- 236.59 ml milk
- 7.39 ml parsley
- 709.77 ml cooked chicken, diced
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 177.44 ml chopped onion
- 2 (609.51 g) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 170.09 g can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 453.59 g cottage cheese
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bock cream cheese
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese
- 1 small bagchopped frozen broccoli (thawed) (optional)
- Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water until done rinse. Drain and then set aside.
- In a medium saucepan sauté onions in butter over medium heat.
- Stir in undiluted soup, milk, mushrooms, cream cheese, shredded cheddar and broccoli.
- Heat to boil stir frequently and remove from heat.
- Place half of the noodles in 13x7x2 inch baking dish.
- Layer with half cream sauce, 1/2 cottage cheese, 1/2 diced chicken and 1/2 parmesan cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Top w/ parsley and mozzarella.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 45 minutes.
This was great! Even my picky husband asked me to make it again. The sauce was very cream-of-chicken-soupy so next time I will try using one can and the whole block of cream cheese.
This is so very good. I changed all the soup and cheese to low fat or no fat versions and it was still wonderful. I've had several people ask for the recipe.
I tried this recipe when I was looking for a lasgana recipe that my tomato-allergic son could eat. The sauce was phenomenal. My 3 boys finished everything on their plates and no joke, asked for more. 3 words, creamy, cheesy, tasty. Completely Awesome (Sans Broccolli if you don't like it.)