tamurai Michaels's Note:
This is so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 44.37 ml butter
- 236.59 ml milk
- 7.39 ml parsley
- 709.77 ml cooked chicken, diced
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 177.44 ml chopped onion
- 2 (609.51 g) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 170.09 g can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 453.59 g cottage cheese
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bock cream cheese
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese
- 1 small bag chopped frozen broccoli (thawed) (optional)
- 1Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water until done rinse. Drain and then set aside.
- 2In a medium saucepan sauté onions in butter over medium heat.
- 3Stir in undiluted soup, milk, mushrooms, cream cheese, shredded cheddar and broccoli.
- 4Heat to boil stir frequently and remove from heat.
- 5Place half of the noodles in 13x7x2 inch baking dish.
- 6Layer with half cream sauce, 1/2 cottage cheese, 1/2 diced chicken and 1/2 parmesan cheese.
- 7Repeat layers.
- 8Top w/ parsley and mozzarella.
- 9Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 719.4
- Calories from Fat 350
- Total Fat 38.9 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 150.3 mg
- Sodium 1590.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 52.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: