1/3 Photos of Chicken Lasagna
1 hr 10 mins
I had search online for a recipe for chicken lasagna that used a white sauce instead of the traditional marinara sauce. I could not find what I wanted, so I winged it!!!! It was a great success and this recipe is easily adjusted to dinner for 1,2,3, or more... this recipe was for 3, in an 8 x 8 baking dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 -10 lasagna noodles
- 2 -3 boneless chicken breasts, cooked, cubed, shredded
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- garlic powder, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- salt and pepper
- 1Prepare lasagna noodles as directed by package.
- 2Preheat over to 350°F.
- 3Take chicken breast and cut them length wise to strips.
- 4Heat oil in skillet to medium temperature.
- 5Add chicken pieces.
- 6Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7Cook until no longer pink, but do not over cook. Break up chicken into pieces. Set aside.
- 8In a saucepan over low heat, empty can of cream of mushroom, add heavy whipping cream and whisk in all other ingredients.
- 9Taste is your preference.
- 10Remove once thickened.
- 11Now just layer. Start with some sauce on the bottom of baking dish.
- 12Next layer noodles, more sauce, chicken, and mozzarella cheese.
- 13Repeat layers, making sure your top layer is noodles, sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- 14Cover tightly with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- 15Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- 16Place 4 inches under broiler, and broil about 2 mins until cheese is bubbling and has a golden crust forming.
- 17Remove and let set about 5-10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1198.1
- Calories from Fat 771
- Total Fat 85.7 g
- Saturated Fat 42.5 g
- Cholesterol 283.8 mg
- Sodium 1296.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 49.1 g