Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious comfort food that is enthusiastically received by company too! It takes some effort but well worth it! Hope you will review my post.
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1⁄3 lb prosciutto
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook lasagna noodles. Drain and rinse in cold water. Lay flat on paper towels.
- Saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil until golden.
- Lower heat and add garlic and parsley for a couple more minutes. Do not brown.
- In a separate pan, melt 4 tablespoons butter.
- Add flour and stir until combined.
- Add milk and chicken stock bit by bit until incorporated. Cook until thickened - do not boil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Pour half and half in bottom on 10x12 baking pan.
- Layer with noodles, mushroom mixture, chicken and Prosiutto and 1/3 each of ricotta mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Cover with 1/3 white sauce.
- Repeat layers then sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake uncover at 350 for about 40 minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes before serving.