1 hr 40 mins
Delicious comfort food that is enthusiastically received by company too! It takes some effort but well worth it! Hope you will review my post.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/3 lb prosciutto
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Cook lasagna noodles. Drain and rinse in cold water. Lay flat on paper towels.
- 2Saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil until golden.
- 3Lower heat and add garlic and parsley for a couple more minutes. Do not brown.
- 4In a separate pan, melt 4 tablespoons butter.
- 5Add flour and stir until combined.
- 6Add milk and chicken stock bit by bit until incorporated. Cook until thickened - do not boil.
- 7Add salt and pepper.
- 8Pour half and half in bottom on 10x12 baking pan.
- 9Layer with noodles, mushroom mixture, chicken and Prosiutto and 1/3 each of ricotta mozzarella and Parmesan.
- 10Cover with 1/3 white sauce.
- 11Repeat layers then sprinkle with Parmesan.
- 12Bake uncover at 350 for about 40 minutes.
- 13Rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 623.9
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 134.1 mg
- Sodium 791.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 40.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: