Recipe by ncdixie
This is my best guess at recreating a recipe for Chicken Lasagne that we really liked. I lost the recipe though. Made this recently, and it was just about exactly the way we remembered it.
- 1 green pepper
- 1⁄2 large onions or 1 medium onion
- minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups diced chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese (or more if you like it a lot)
- 1 cup additional shredded cheddar cheese
- lasagna noodle
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- chop onion and green pepper. saute in the olive oil. Add the garlic.
- Cook lasagne noodles.
- When cooked, add the the half and half. Don't boil. It will become creamy. Add the 1st cup of shredded cheddar, and a little chix broth if it becomes too thick.
- chop up tomato.
- spread a little of the sauce on the bottom of the pan. layer as follows:.
- lasagne noodles.
- a bit more cheddar.
- once all layered, sprinkle cheddar and parmesan on top.
- Cook at 350 for 25 minutes covered.
- Uncovered, cook for another 10.