1/2 Photos of Chicken Lasagna
Parkers Mom's Note:
A very elegant dish to serve special guest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces hollandaise sauce mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups finely chopped onions
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 8 cookes lasagna noodles
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast, cooked, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cut asparagus
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1Make the Hollandaise sauce mix.
- 2Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
- 3Stir onions & mushrooms over medium high heat until onions are translucent. Set aside.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5Coat a 13 X 9 in baking pan with cooking sprat.
- 6Spread 1/2 cup of sauce in pan.
- 7Layer 4 lasagna noodles, chicken, salt, pepper, muchrooms, and onions, remaining sauce, asparagus, 2 cups cheese and remaining noodles.
- 8Top with remaining cheese, basil, and oregano.
- 9Bake uncovered 35-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 707.8
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 147.1 mg
- Sodium 1248.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 45.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hollandaise sauce mix