A very elegant dish to serve special guest.
Make and share this Chicken Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces hollandaise sauce mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups finely chopped onions
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 8 cookes lasagna noodles
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast, cooked, cubed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) canscut asparagus
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- Make the Hollandaise sauce mix.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
- Stir onions & mushrooms over medium high heat until onions are translucent. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 13 X 9 in baking pan with cooking sprat.
- Spread 1/2 cup of sauce in pan.
- Layer 4 lasagna noodles, chicken, salt, pepper, muchrooms, and onions, remaining sauce, asparagus, 2 cups cheese and remaining noodles.
- Top with remaining cheese, basil, and oregano.
- Bake uncovered 35-40 minutes.