Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
saw it saved it...
- 1 roasting chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with mild green chilies (drained)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 cup sour cream
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F In a 13x9x2-inch baking dish, arrange chicken.
- ARRANGE and BAKE chicken for 20 minutes in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish; drain.
- COMBINE remaining ingredients in a large saucepan and cook 10 minutes over MEDIUM heat.
- POUR tomato mixture over chicken; bake chicken for additional 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.