1/1 Photo of Chicken Laksa (Low Fat and Delicious)
This recipe, given to me by a friend, has all the fantastic flavours of a creamy chicken laksa without the guilt. Its also super easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 400 g skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (crushed)
- 1/2 cup carrot (cut into thin strips)
- 1/2 cup red capsicum (cut into thin strips)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup shallot (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon lemongrass (in jar)
- 3 teaspoons laksa paste (or Massaman Curry paste)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock powder
- 250 ml chicken stock, liquid
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon coconut essence
- 1 1/2 cups singapore noodles
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 375 ml reduced-fat evaporated milk
- 1In a large frypan sauté chicken, garlic and ginger together for 4 minutes.
- 2Toss in carrots and capsicum and cook another 2 minutes.
- 3Place all other ingredients except milk and cornflour in the pan and mix well.
- 4In a separate container, mix milk and cornflour well and then add to pan.
- 5Simmer for 5 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Laksa (Low Fat and Delicious)
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.2
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Sodium 239.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 26.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat evaporated milk