Recipe by PSU Lioness
This sounded really good. Maybe of Asian origin? It combines apple cider, soy sauce, ginger and chicken and it's cooked on the grill. Enjoy. Prep does not include 6 hour marinade time.
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 (2 -3 lb) roasting chickens, quartered (2-3 lb)
Directions See How It's Made
- In small saucepan, combine all ingredients except chicken. Simmer over medium heat 5-8 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- Place chicken in shallow glass dish. Pour marinade over chicken; cover and refrigerate about 6 hours, flipping once. Drain chicken; reserve marinade.
- Grill chicken, on uncovered grill, over medium-hot briquettes, about 25 minutes on each side or until fork-tender, basting often with marinade.