really tasty chicken dish
Make and share this Chicken Korma a'la Eve recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in large wok or fry pan.
- Fry onion until soft, add the garlic and the chicken until the chicken changes colour.
- Sprinkle the curry and flour over the chicken.
- Toss the chicken so that it is completely covered.
- Add the cinnamon and cook for 1 minute.
- Gradually add the stock, stirring well and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Simmer gently for 10 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Remove pan from heat, stir in the yoghurt and coriander and serve immediately.
- Serve with rice and chutney.