1/1 Photo of Chicken Korma a'la Eve
really tasty chicken dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large wok or fry pan.
- 2Fry onion until soft, add the garlic and the chicken until the chicken changes colour.
- 3Sprinkle the curry and flour over the chicken.
- 4Toss the chicken so that it is completely covered.
- 5Add the cinnamon and cook for 1 minute.
- 6Gradually add the stock, stirring well and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 7Simmer gently for 10 minutes until sauce thickens.
- 8Remove pan from heat, stir in the yoghurt and coriander and serve immediately.
- 9Serve with rice and chutney.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Korma a'la Eve
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.6
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.6 mg
- Sodium 110.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 10.2 g