Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup gluten-free soy sauce (I use San-J Wheat-Free Tamari Soy Sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in a 3 1/2 quart crockpot.
- Combine onions, soy sauce, wine and water; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on'Low' for 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from pot.
- Arrange on broiler pan.
- Brush with honey.
- Broil until golden brown, brushing with honey several times.
- Grill instead of broil, if desired.
I made this for my family the other night. You have a very delcious chicken dish right here. Very easy to make too. The breasts came out very tender and the sauce was wonderful. The honey glaze gave them extra pop. I served over hot steamed rice. Thanks GinnyP