Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
It came from a friend and is very easy to make and extremely delicious
- 500 g ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Combine all the ingredients, and then cook on a hotplate with a little oil.
- Serve with salad of avocado and cherry tomatoes and Edam cheese.
- Or with a yogurt with mustard, cumin mint lemon juice and pepper.
Very Quick, Easy and tasty to make. We mixed this up and made everyone patties for their high protein breakfast today. It was enjoyed by all. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
This is a different tasting "burger", and I cooked it as directed inside. I will try it outside on the grill next time, as I think that would improve the flavor. But it is a wonderfully unique tasting chicken burger. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
These tasted great and came out well cooked on a BBQ. Had a lovely subtle flavour that would go well with the condiments you've mentioned, although I just ate along with some other BBQ foods.