My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave, chopped
- 4 tablespoons cold butter (cut into 1 tablespoon-size tabs)
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- fresh ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 4 -5 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 8 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 English cucumber, cut in half lengthwise then thinly sliced
- 3 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 4 slices rye bread, toasted (may use marble rye)
- 1Preheat a large nonstick skillet or grillpan over med-high heat.
- 2On a cutting board, combine 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, chopped chives, and chopped thyme; dip the tabs of cold butter into the herbs one at a time, pressing the herbs into the butter to coat them completely.
- 3In a bowl, combine the ground chicken, Worcestershire sauce, 2 tablespoons mustard, salt, and pepper.
- 4Form mixture into 4 large patties, no more than 1-inch thick.
- 5Nest 1 herb-coated cold butter tab into the center of each patty and gently form the patty around the butter.
- 6Drizzle olive oil over the patties and place them in a hot skillet/grillpan.
- 7Cook 5-6 minutes on each side.
- 8While burgers are cooking, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, dill, horseradish, and remaining mustard in a bowl; add in the radishes, red onion, carrots, cucumber, celery, coleslaw mix, and remaining 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, and salt/pepper to taste.
- 9Toss to combine; serve the Kiev burgers open-faced on a slice of toast with the salad alongside.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Kiev Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (552 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.2
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 194.7 mg
- Sodium 812.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 54.3 g