Prep 17 mins
Cook 15 mins
Potato Gnocchi With Gorgonzola Cream Sauce &Chicken Kiev
- 1 large chicken breast
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 pinches pepper
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 bamboo skewer
- Step 1: Poke a hole in the end of the chicken breast.
- Step 2: Mix together butter, cilantro, 1 pinch of salt, 1 pinch of pepper into a small mixing bowl.
- Step 3: Stuff all ingredients in steps 2 through the hole into the chicken breast. Use the bamboo skewer to close the hole. Then chill in the fridge about 15 minutes.
- Step 4: Whisk egg in a second bowl.
- Step 5: Place flour in the bowl with 1 pinch of salt, and 1 pinch of pepper mix together.
- Step 6: Place bread crumbs in a third bowl.
- Step 7: Dip chicken into flour mixture, then egg, and finally in the bread crumbs.
- Step 8: In hot pan with oil, place chicken and cook at medium heat. Cook until the chicken gets brown and is cooked inside.
- Serves two people.