Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Elegance is wrapped all over this chicken. Excellent for a party.
Make and share this Chicken Khada Masala recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 300 g onions, chopped
- 15 g garlic, chopped
- 10 g ginger, chopped
- 10 g green chilies
- 500 g tomatoes, chopped
- 1 g turmeric powder
- 2 g garam masala powder
- 100 g ghee
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 20 g coriander seeds, coarsely, pound
- 8 peppercorns, coarsely, pound
- 10 g cumin seeds, coarsely, pounded
- 6 kashmiri chilies
- Heat half the amount of ghee in a non-stick frying pan.
- Saute chicken until nearly cooked with salt and turmeric.
- Remove from heat.
- Add onions and brown well.
- Add chopped garlic, ginger and green chillies.
- Cook till oil separates.
- Add khada masala.
- Now add the chicken and garam masala.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot with rotis.