Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Veg | Tangy | Punjab
Make and share this Chicken Keema Kulcha recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups boneless chicken (mince)
- 2 cups refined flour (maida)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 3 -4 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 inch gingerroot (chopped)
- 2 green chilies (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
- Sieve refined flour along with salt and soda bicarbonate into a bowl. Add milk and yogurt and mix. Add sufficient water and knead into a soft dough. Cover with a damp cloth and set aside for fifteen minutes. Divide into eight equal portions.
- Add garlic, ginger, green chillies, onion, coriander leaves and salt to chicken mince and mix well. Divide into eight equal portions.
- Roll out each portion of dough into a puri, place one portion of chicken mince in the centre, gather in the edges and roll into a ball. Further roll into a round disc as thin as possible.
- Heat a pressure cooker. Apply a little water on one side of the kulcha and stick onto the inner wall of the cooker. Similarly stick on two more kulchas. Cook on medium heat for two to three minutes. Keep the cooker open side down on the flame and cook so that both the sides of the kulchas get cooked. Remove the kulchas with a tong and serve hot.