Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my mom's recipe for Pakistani ground chicken. its very quick and very good.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1⁄2 yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon pullao biryani masala (we use Shan's Masalas)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken tikka masala
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (for cooking)
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger, finely sliced for topping
- Heat oil in a large skillet, while oil heats, thinly slice both the green and yellow onions.
- Add to the pan and stir fry until light golden brown.
- Add ground chicken, pullao biryani malala and chicken tikka masala to the skillet and stir fry for around 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Pour into serving plate and top with diced tomato and ginger. Enjoy!
hi thankyou for this recipe . it was really simple i did add some things to it . i doubled the chicken and also i added 3 teaspoons of the veggie pulao and also 2 teaspons the tika masala spice . also i added 1 tsp garlic paste and 1 tsp ginger paste and 1 jalepeno and a 1/4 of a cup water to let it marinate a bit liek traditional ground beef kima turned out excellent with the additions . also i think it would be good with goobi cauliflower and or potatoes as well to get it that desi flair also for a more spicier version you could add some chili powder to it 1/2 tsp to be mild and 1 tsp to be more spicy and or more jalepenos thanks alot for the recipe though