Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my mom's recipe for Pakistani ground chicken. its very quick and very good.
Make and share this Chicken Keema (Ground Chicken) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1⁄2 yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon pullao biryani masala (we use Shan's Masalas)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken tikka masala
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (for cooking)
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger, finely sliced for topping
- Heat oil in a large skillet, while oil heats, thinly slice both the green and yellow onions.
- Add to the pan and stir fry until light golden brown.
- Add ground chicken, pullao biryani malala and chicken tikka masala to the skillet and stir fry for around 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Pour into serving plate and top with diced tomato and ginger. Enjoy!
hi thankyou for this recipe . it was really simple i did add some things to it . i doubled the chicken and also i added 3 teaspoons of the veggie pulao and also 2 teaspons the tika masala spice . also i added 1 tsp garlic paste and 1 tsp ginger paste and 1 jalepeno and a 1/4 of a cup water to let it marinate a bit liek traditional ground beef kima turned out excellent with the additions . also i think it would be good with goobi cauliflower and or potatoes as well to get it that desi flair also for a more spicier version you could add some chili powder to it 1/2 tsp to be mild and 1 tsp to be more spicy and or more jalepenos thanks alot for the recipe though