Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chicken Kebabs Mexicana Chicken and veggie skewers marinated in cilantro, lime, and cumin. Serve with rice, salsa, and warm tortillas.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut into wedges and separated
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch cube
- In a shallow dish, mix together olive oil, cumin, chopped cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken, and mix well. Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Thread chicken, zucchini, onion, red bell pepper, and tomatoes onto skewers.
- Brush grill with oil, and arrange skewers on hot grate. Cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, turning to cook evenly.