- chicken, cut into 16 1 inch pieces
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1 inch rounds (16 pieces)
- 2 red peppers, cut into 16 square pieces
- 16 pineapple chunks
- 4 ears corn, cut into 16 round pieces
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄8 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 slices ginger, minced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 3 -5 dashes hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Alternate on each of 8 skewers 2 of each chicken, zucchini, peppers, pineapple, and corn.
- Place in a shallow container.
- Mix all of marinade ingredients together and pour over kebabs.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from marinade and heat marinade simmer 5 minutes.
- Grill kebabs for about 15 minutes turning and basting every 5 minutes till chicken is browned.
- Serve with extra marinade.