1/1 Photo of Chicken Kebabs
This can be marinated before putting on skewers, so everyone can make their own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- chicken, cut into 16 1 inch pieces
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1 inch rounds (16 pieces)
- 2 red peppers, cut into 16 square pieces
- 16 pineapple chunks
- 4 ears corn, cut into 16 round pieces
- 1Alternate on each of 8 skewers 2 of each chicken, zucchini, peppers, pineapple, and corn.
- 2Place in a shallow container.
- 3Mix all of marinade ingredients together and pour over kebabs.
- 4Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 5Remove from marinade and heat marinade simmer 5 minutes.
- 6Grill kebabs for about 15 minutes turning and basting every 5 minutes till chicken is browned.
- 7Serve with extra marinade.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (1832 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.3
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 531.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: