Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was a "shall i order take out or not" recipe. Improvised on the spot, my family really liked it! You can swap ingredients and add soy sauce to pref. I used the tandoori chicken left over from last night and the kebab my gma sent over, it's like a leftover paradise! Btw where it says Grilled veg - it's meant to be Bertolli's grilled vegetable which you can buy from any supermarket!
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 courgette, in chunks
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1⁄2 of a fresh lime
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 pieces of tandoori chicken
- 1 meat pieces
- 400 g vegetables (you can use fresh veg and lots of tomatoes instead)
- 2 bunches egg noodles
- cheese (optional)
- Put the sunflower oil into your wok, or any pan, add the chopped onions and brown.
- Add the courgettes and keep it moving for about 2 minutes, then let it sit for 10 seconds.
- Add the chicken and mix.
- After 1 minute add the grilled vegetables and put the heat low.
- Make the noodles which should take about 3 minutes, while noodles are being made add the kebab in chunks.
- Add the noodles and fold in so that the colour seeps through the noodles.
- Add soy sauce and lime juice and let it simmer for no more then 20 seconds.
- Grate mature cheddar cheese and serve!